In relation to compliance with the Data Protection Law, we inform you that the personal data provided by you in any of the forms included in this website (www.openretail.es) are included in some computer files property and responsibility of OPEN RETAIL and will be treated by automated methods with the sole purpose of making possible the administrative management of our business relationships.
The user expressly authorizes OPEN RETAIL so that all data obtained on this website for the development of business relationships between both parties can be provided to third parties for the best compliance of its services -transportistas-. In all cases, they will be strictly necessary for the specific activity that will be carried out. Likewise, the user authorizes OPEN RETAIL so that the data received is used to carry out information campaigns and promotional actions of products or services that may be of interest to them.
At any time you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition granted by the current Law 15/1999 on Data Protection, simply by notifying us by phone or e-mail:
- Phone: (+34) 91 561 44 78
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The computer file containing all these data is registered with the Agency for the Protection of Personal Data (APD), and we are committed to complying with all the specifications and requirements that the Agency requires under Organic Law 15/1999 of Personal data protection:
- Obtain the data in a legal manner.
- Ask the owners of the data for permission, informing about the origin of the data we have available, the identity of the person responsible for its processing, the object of this service and the rights that assist it (information, access, rectification and cancellation).
- That the data are adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose with which they were obtained.
- That the data be canceled when they cease to be necessary.
- Adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of these data and avoid alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment.
In case that for any reason your data will be transferred to a third company, you will be contractually bound to inform you as soon as possible of this fact, of the purpose of the assignment of which your data have been transferred by We, as well as to continue guaranteeing your rights of access, modification and cancellation. In case you do not want your data to be transferred to a third company, let us know.
Terms and Conditions referred to the openretail.es website (hereinafter WEBSITE) owned by:
Corporate Name: C/ Serrano 58, 3º D. 28001 Madrid – España
The use of this WEBSITE implies the acceptance of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS established in this Legal Notice, and must cease its use immediately if you do not accept any of them.
CONTENTS AND REFERENCES TO INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- The content of this WEBSITE: structure, arrangement, texts, images, sound, documents, databases, source codes, video, … (hereinafter CONTENT) are the property of OPEN RETAIL and are protected by intellectual property laws.
- It is not allowed to distribute, modify, transmit, forward, display or use the CONTENT of this WEBSITE, totally or partially, for any commercial or public purpose without the written permission of OPEN RETAIL.
- The unauthorized use of the WEBSITE or the CONTENT may violate the laws of intellectual property, industrial property, personal rights, advertising and communication rights, competition law and other regulations. OPEN RETAIL declines any liability arising from these possible unauthorized uses.
- The names, brands, and logos owned by third parties, exposed on this WEBSITE, are protected by their respective legal policies.
- OPEN RETAIL does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the CONTENTS of this WEBSITE, and rejects any responsibility derived from these possible irregularities in the information. OPEN RETAIL reserves the right to change, expand, modify the CONTENTS of this WEBSITE at any time and without prior notice.
- OPEN RETAIL is not responsible for the use that you may make of the information and services available on this WEBSITE, or for possible infractions of third party rights that may be committed by persons who make fraudulent use of the access permits to this WEBSITE.
- The interest of OPEN RETAIL is that this WEBSITE works in perfect conditions and fulfills the purpose for which it was created, widely described in the WEBSITE itself. In no case OPEN RETAIL, its suppliers or third companies mentioned in this WEBSITE are responsible for possible anomalies in its operation (interruptions of the service, computer viruses, Internet overloads, …), or that this purpose does not coincide with the use that You want to make him. In the event of possible inaccuracies or malfunctions, OPEN RETAIL will put its effort into its solution with the maximum means at its disposal, as soon as possible.